Event Terms & Conditions
1. Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectiﬁed later.
2. Please note that by registering and providing your email address you give consent to the event organizer to contact you by email regarding event (and future event) related information. If you would then like to unsubscribe please email the event organizer.
3. Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the following circumstances: If we fail to fulﬁl an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged. If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or the headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control; the booking fee is non-refundable. If the tickets have not been posted out, the shipment fee will also be refunded. There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be possible if for seats) or if the venue or Event organiser provides different seats to those speciﬁed on the ticket.
4. Tickets ordered from Ticket ABC are only for your personal use and that of your party. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased if there is any resale or attempted resale of tickets. The holder of a resold ticket may be refused entry or rejected from the venue.
5. For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
6. Promoters and Venues always reserve the right to refuse admission to an event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry.
7. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is prohibited.
8. The event date and time are subject to change.
9. Keep this ticket in a secure place as you would money or regular tickets. Ticket ABC is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorised duplication. In the event that duplicate copies appear, we reserve the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may at our discretion credit the original purchaser the face value which will constitute full remuneration.
10. For the purposes of safety and noise disturbance our venues do not have a re-entry policy unless there are specific circumstances or special requirements, in which event you should make yourself aware to our staff before leaving the venue and arrange re-entry. In the event a customer leaves the venue without making arrangements they will not be entitled to re-entry or a refund for their ticket.